Why Do You Need a Master's Degree?
Through earning your master's degree, you become a seasoned expert in a field that you love, which can lead to increased job satisfaction, higher earnings, and even job security.
After earning your bachelor’s degree, you may find the thought of going back to school for your master’s degree to be daunting, and maybe even unnecessary. However, the master’s degree credential is steadily gaining in popularity for employers when it comes to that next level job you might be looking for.
Within the next five years, jobs that require a master’s degree are expected to grow 21.7%, according to a report from the Georgetown University Center on Education and the Workforce. In terms of lifetime earnings, that same report found that a master’s degree may be worth $457,000 more than a bachelor’s degree.
That's all serious cash, but it shouldn't be the reason you decide to go back to school (or at least not the only reason).
A master’s degree also shapes you into an effective leader in your field. By obtaining expert knowledge and business acumen through your program of study, you can shift from a functional role into an executive position. Turn yourself from being the person that is known for doing a great job into the person that decides how the job is done.
Give yourself the tools you need to excel in that next step and open up a world of new opportunities to get you there. A Bureau of Labor Statistics report states that careers that require a master’s degree are projected to see a higher job growth by 2022 than any other area.
Prepare for the future by enrolling in an online master’s degree program that fits your personal and professional needs.
Online Master's Degrees Built For Working Adults
As a graduate student at CSU-Global, you can enhance and customize your master’s degree with a specialization dedicated to a specific area of study, designed to best serve you in your career goals.
You'll also gain valuable work experience and skills that will benefit you throughout the rest of your life. To help you excel in your career, CSU-Global provides you with real-world training while you earn your master's degree.
CSU-Global makes it possible for you to continue your education without putting the rest of your life on hold. With no set class times or classroom locations, our 100% online program gives you the control of balancing schoolwork with all of your other commitments in life.
- ManagementThis degree program focuses on the dynamics of an organization and the ethical implications of social and economical behaviors in an effort to analyze, communicate, and understand systems integration for effective decision-making.
- Organizational LeadershipThis master’s degree emphasizes the practical application of organizational leadership concepts and skills as well as develops expertise in critical thinking, organizational innovation, decision-making, and creative problem-solving in modern public and nonprofit organizational contexts.
- Teaching & LearningDesigned for educators, the fully accredited graduate program in Teaching and Learning emphasizes effective teaching and learning practices and the development of new programs and technologies.
- Teaching & Learning - Education Leadership ConcentrationProvide academic leadership in today’s complex schools by learning the skills necessary to be a principal through this state-approved licensure program. You will apply your learning in practical academic settings through an ongoing internship.
- Teaching & Learning - Math Teaching LicensureOur online teacher licensure programs help you to become a valued and effective educator in your area of interest. These licensures are available as either part of your Master of Science in Teaching and Learning, or as stand-alone licensure options.
- Teaching & Learning - Science Teaching LicensureOur online teacher licensure programs help you to become a valued and effective educator in your area of interest. These licensures are available as either part of your Master of Science in Teaching and Learning, or as stand-alone licensure options.
- Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement AdministrationEffective leaders make a difference in law enforcement, corrections, court, and community-based justice delivery systems. Gain the knowledge of trends and best practices in the management of criminal justice organizations that you need to succeed in this professional master’s degree program.
- FinanceThis degree program provides the knowledge and skills needed to be a successful leader and decision-maker in the financial field.
- Healthcare Administration and ManagementAdministrative leaders in both the public and private healthcare sectors are in great demand. Students interested in gaining comprehensive knowledge and the skills required to be successful in the field of healthcare management should consider this program.
- Human Resource ManagementThe Master of Human Resource Management provides HR professionals with the advanced staff development and administration skills necessary for today’s complex organizations including team dynamics, performance expectations, motivation, and strategic planning for operational efficiency.
- Information Technology ManagementThe Master of Information Technology Management prepares you to become an IT leader as you learn to strategically implement technology solutions aligned with organizational objectives.
- International ManagementThe International Management master’s degree program provides an in-depth understanding of what it takes to manage in multinational industries and organizations.
- Professional AccountingThe Master of Professional Account degree prepares you to a rewarding career as a CPA. It helps prepare you for the CPA exam and helps you meet the number of graduate credits you must have for most state accountancy boards.
- Project ManagementThis degree program offers in-depth analysis of the leadership and decision-making skills necessary to effectively manage projects in today’s fast-paced, goals-oriented enterprises.
Not Sure What To Study?
Use our Area of Study pages to get the full picture of an industry and compare similar master's degree and online graduate certificates. These will help you fine-tune your career goals and select the program that is best suited to help you accomplish them.
Convenience, from Start to Finish
You shouldn't have to put your present life on hold in order to work towards a better future. CSU-Global's courses are designed for working adults who are balancing their studies with careers, families, and other obligations. That's why our courses are 100% online. You can attend classes and complete your schoolwork on your own schedule, from anywhere.
CSU-Global Means Affordability
Choosing to earn your master's degree at CSU-Global is an investment you can count on. Our promise to you is an affordable education with low tuition rates, no out-of-state tuition, and tuition guaranteed not to increase for as long as you are enrolled. Find out more about our affordable college tuition, our exclusive Tuition Guarantee, and our financing options (including military assistance and financial aid programs).