Whether you already have experience in marketing and simply lack the degree needed to advance in your role, or you have no prior experience in the field, our B.S. Degree in Marketing is designed to train you to pursue a successful career in the industry.
Our nationally and professionally recognized online marketing degree program gives you the skills, knowledge, and real-world experience necessary to stand out and move up in your marketing career.
CSU Global’s Bachelor’s of Science in Marketing will build your foundation of competencies across several critical marketing areas, including:
- Creative services
- Strategic planning
- Public relations
The courses offered in our online B.S. in Marketing program also cover other helpful information and best practices important for marketing professionals, preparing you to lead in this competitive industry.
Our Marketing program alumni graduate prepared for employment with, or a promotion in the following roles:
- Boutique or internationally renowned advertising agencies.
- Private-sector businesses’ internal sales and marketing departments.
- Marketing roles in nonprofit and other mission-driven organizations.
By studying and applying current marketing strategies and best practices in CSU Global’s Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing program, you’ll be equipped to use your creativity and innovation to drive business strategy and optimize marketing results.
Your degree will make you indispensable for performing important marketing tasks, fully preparing you to:
- Apply modern marketing practices to understand buyer behavior, define target markets, identify and evaluate market segments, provide value in all functional marketing areas, and demonstrate knowledge of the marketing mix (product, place, price, and promotion).
- Explain the impact of competition, market forces, and other external factors on the success and failure of specific marketing programs.
- Use market research tools and procedures to estimate market potential, conduct exploratory and descriptive research, forecast demand, and communicate research findings effectively.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of the technological, web-based, and global developments that are changing the scope of the marketing discipline.
- Apply current digital technologies or web-based solutions into marketing planning.
- Demonstrate analytical and critical-thinking skills with direct application to business/marketing environments.
- Determine appropriate practices and strategies for ethical marketing decision-making and behavior.
Our online Marketing program was designed to provide you with a deep understanding of what it takes to fulfill the roles and functions required of effective marketers in the modern economy, ensuring that you’ll graduate prepared to meet the challenges you’ll face working in advertising or a related field.
CSU Global’s Marketing program will provide you with a detailed understanding of the roles and responsibilities of marketing professionals, and the complex nature of daily work requirements and tasks that you may be asked to complete.
You can expect to build a solid foundation in marketing strategies and tactics, especially related to core topics addressed throughout the program, including:
- Consumer behavior
- Promotional strategies
- Public relations
- Market research
- Medium and channel utilization
Upon graduating with your B.S. in Marketing, you can provide real value to an agency, or in a marketing, advertising, or other related role at a private or public company, non-profit or other mission-driven organization.