Drive Organizational Success with a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management
Getting an accredited online business management degree will prepare you for a rewarding career as the person companies trust to drive and maintain their success.
If you’re interested in business and want to become an effective, skilled and analytical manager in a professional setting, then you may have a bright future in business management.
CSU Global’s Business Management Bachelor’s Degree program is designed to train you for modern managerial positions, and will prepare you to lead teams of professionals working in various business units, including management, marketing, operations, finance, economics, and statistics.
The Bachelor of Science in Business Management program is designed to provide students with an understanding of the integration of various business units and the impact of decision-making in an organization operating in the global economy.
This degree completion program draws from management, marketing, operations, finance, economics, statistics, and international management to provide a comprehensive business experience. As changes in the economy and the aging labor force impact local, national, and global organizations, the impetus on internal advancement becomes necessary to capture employees’ existing skills and knowledge.
Courses in this Program
CSU Global’s accredited online Business Management Degree requires the completion of 120 total credits, including a mix of core degree courses, general education courses, elective courses, and optional degree specializations and certificates.
CSU Global's General Education Courses are more than a bachelor's degree requirement. They are designed to help you develop and strengthen valuable skills demanded in the workplace.
Already taken some courses? Up to 90 total credits (and 64 from community colleges) can be transferred into a bachelor's degree at CSU Global. Request a Transcript Evaluation Summary to see how close you already are to graduation!
ORG300 - Applying Leadership Principles
MGT300 - Principles of Management
MGT305 - Introduction to International Business
FIN300 - Principles of Finance for the Private Sector
MGT350 - Business Policy and Strategy
MGT351 - Organizational Innovation and Change
MGT405 - Management in the Global Economy
When you earn your bachelor’s degree through CSU Global, you can choose to customize it with an undergraduate specialization in a subject that matches your professional goals or personal interests.
Most Popular Specializations:
- Organizational Leadership
- Project Management
- Human Resources and Organizational Development
- Emergency Management
- Healthcare Management
Additional Available Specializations for this Program:
- Applied Social Sciences
- Construction Management
- Criminal Forensics
- Criminal Justice Management
- Data Management and Analysis
- Digital Marketing
- Foundations of Accounting
- Healthcare Communication
- Information Technology Management
- Information Technology Operations
- Intelligence and Homeland Security
- Operations Management and Supervision
- Public and Non-Profit Management
- Public Relations
- Web Application Development
The remainder of your degree is comprised of courses of your choice that support your educational goals and needs. Including a specialization reduces the number of elective credits you'll need to complete your bachelor's degree.
Completing an online Bachelor’s in Business Management can contribute to your overall career advancement by preparing you to be the professional companies turn to when they need a solutions-based problem-solving expert.
CSU Global’s online Business Management program prepares students to assume leadership roles by providing them with comprehensive knowledge about each of the fundamental business units, including:
- International management
Upon completing our online business degree program, you will be prepared to apply critical analysis in your decision-making processes, while taking into account the fiscal and economic value of an organization.
You'll also understand how to innovate and integrate appropriate technology for advanced outcomes, and be prepared to serve as a leader at every organizational level.
Our online business management courses train students to apply management skills to complicated real-world problems faced by businesses and organizations. Specific learning outcomes include:
- Applying critical analysis in your decision-making, allowing you to help improve the organization’s fiscal and economic value.
- Developing critical-thinking skills required for analysis in strategic planning and innovation.
- Understanding how to innovate and integrate appropriate technology solutions to generate advanced outcomes.
- Leading at every organizational level.
As a not-for-profit public university, our goal at CSU Global is to make your online tuition cost as affordable as possible. We offer low-cost online degree tuition rates without taking anything away from the quality of the education you receive. We also lock in that low tuition rate with our tuition guarantee, and we provide additional discounted tuition rates for members of the armed forces and employees of our corporate affiliate partners.
Learn more about CSU Global tuition rates, and explore financial aid options available that can help cover the cost of your education.
Frequently Asked Questions
Business Management is the process of coordinating, organizing and managing business activities and interests.
Business managers may work in several different organizational roles, managing a business’s assets, including materials, money, equipment or personnel to achieve strategic objectives.
The Bureau of Labor Statistics projects employment in management occupations to grow 5 percent by 2029, which is faster than the average for all occupations, making business management an excellent long-term career option.
If you want to be the person who companies and organizations look to for organizing and managing their assets, then you should consider studying business management.
CSU Global’s Online Bachelor’s in Business Management is a Bachelor of Science (B.S.) degree.
US News & World Report explains that B.S. programs emphasize science and math, which makes CSU Global’s B.S. in Business Management a better fit for students who want to work in their field.
Our B.S. in Business Management program is regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC) and ACBSP Accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs.
Furthermore, this program can be completed 100% online, requires no set times or locations, provides monthly class starts, and offers accelerated courses, making it easier for you to juggle education, work, and family responsibilities.
Graduates from our online business program are prepared to help drive results at any organization in any industry. What can you do with a business management degree?
CSU Globla’s Online Business Management Classes will provide you with the knowledge and skills needed to serve as an effective, skilled, analytical manager in a professional setting, where typical job duties may include:
- Providing feedback and recommendations to clients
- Gathering, analyzing and providing suggestions based on financial data and employment reports
- Interviewing employees, observing workflows, mitigating problems and innovations solutions for improving current practices
- Applying critical analysis in decision-making processes
According to Prospects, a respected U.K.-based career guidance site, some of the most common roles for graduates of Business Management programs include:
- Actuarial analyst
- Business adviser
- Business analyst
- Business development manager
- Chartered management accountant
- Corporate investment banker
- Data analyst
- Data scientist
- Forensic accountant
- Insurance underwriter
- Management consultant
- Project manager
- Risk manager
- Supply chain manager
Earning your online Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management from CSU Global could lead to job opportunities across a wide array of career paths.
Top Job Titles for graduates from our accredited online business degree program include:
- Sales Manager / 2019 Median Pay: $126,640
- Financial Analyst / 2019 Median Pay: $81,590
- Management Analyst / 2019 Median Pay: $85,260
- Cost Estimator / 2019 Median Pay: $62,250
CSU Global’s Business Management Degree requires 31 credits of General Education Courses, 30 credits of Core Degree Courses, 15 optional credits of Degree Specialization Courses, and Elective Courses, which are used to reach the 120 total credits required for graduation.
Core Courses include:
- Applying Leadership Principles
- Microeconomic Principles
- Macroeconomic Principles
- Principles of Management
- Information Systems Design and Management
- Management in the Global Economy
- Principles of Accounting
- Introduction to Marketing
- Business Law
- Principles of Finance for the Private Sector
- Quantitative Business Analysis
- Capstone – Business Policy Development and Implementation
- Business Management Practicum
CSU Global’s graduates are prepared to serve as professionals, and 93% of our program alumni report working in their field of study.
Yes! While it may take hard work and dedication to complete your degree in business management, this is an excellent industry to get into and CSU Global’s 100% online Business Management program is one of the best ways to enter the field.
Why should you consider studying with us?
- Our business management program is regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and ACBSP accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs.
- 93% of CSU Global’s Alumni from our business management program report working in their field, with the most common job titles being Project Manager, Operations Manager and General Manager.
- Graduates from our business management program report an estimated annual starting salary above $80,000.
- The top three job titles reported by alumni from our business management program are Project Manager, Operations Manager, and General Manager.
Simply put, CSU Global is one of the best online business management schools, as our program has recently earned several awards, including:
- A #3 ranking for Best Online Bachelor’s in Business Management programs by The Best Schools
- Top 10 rankings for Best Online Business Administration Programs from Successful Student and Best College Reviews
- A “Gold School” of Distinction award from Best Colleges’ Schools of Distinction standings, making us one of only 15 schools to receive gold rankings, out of more than 2,000 online degree programs
ACBSP-Accreditation & SHRM Alignment
CSU Global’s B.S. in Business Management is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP) and its curriculum is aligned with the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) HR Curriculum Guidebook and Templates. SHRM is the world's largest HR professional society, representing 285,000 members in more than 165 countries.
CSU Global students are eligible to be a student member of SHRM at a discounted cost. CSUG’s alignment with SHRM potentially allows a CSUG student to apply for the SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) exam. Contact your student success counselor or the SHRM advisor (shrm.advisor [at] csuglobal.edu) to learn more.
93% of Alumni Working In Their Field
93% of Alumni from CSU Global's Bachelor's of Business Management Program report extremely high rates of working in the field after graduation.
$81k+ Starting Salary
Alumni from CSU Global’s Bachelor’s of Science in Business Management Program report an estimated annual starting salary above $80k.
Top Titles Held by Alumni
Top three titles held by CSU Global’s Online Degree in Business Management Alumni include Project Management, Operations Manager, and General Manager.
Want To Know More?
Ready to learn more about how to move forward with CSU Global? Complete the form below and we’ll be in touch to answer any questions and help you get started.
Regional accreditation by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC) means your degree comes from a top-quality, trusted university.
I returned to college after 25 years to finish my degree and acquire the knowledge to help grow my small business. I've learned something in every class I've attended over the last 3 years that I've utilized to better myself as a manager and streamline business processes.B.S. Business Management, Class of 2021
CSU Global Online Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management: 2 Minute Overview
Let's Get Started Together
You don't even have to fill out your application alone. Our Enrollment Counselors are standing by to help if you need us.