Whether you already have experience in the industry and simply lack the degree needed to advance in your role, or you have no prior experience in the field, this program will set you up for success as an HR professional.
CSU Global’s HR management bachelor’s degree will provide you with the educational background and industry-relevant skills required for professional roles in the field of human resource management.
As a student in our online bachelor’s in HR management program, you’ll learn how to apply leadership principles for effective employee administration and organizational development by studying:
- Management of Team Dynamics
- Conflict Resolution
- Business Policy
- Employee Law
- Professional Development
Our graduates are prepared to take on important HR management tasks, like enhancing organizational performance and creating effective teams through motivation, culture, and change management.
Your HR-relevant skills will be an asset at any organization, as you’ll be prepared to:
- Assess various human resource-related strategies, programs, and initiatives that can motivate and develop employees.
- Identify the importance of aligning organizational and HR goals.
- Create talent acquisition strategies to attract and retain a competitive, successful, globally focused, and diverse workforce.
- Evaluate national and international laws and regulations that impact employment processes and organizational strategies.
- Create strategies to build effective workplace policies.