Establish Yourself as a Leader in Human Resources
Through the hiring and development of staff, you are consequently setting your organization up for continued success. As a leader in human resources you may be responsible for some of the following:
- Lead dynamic and diverse teams of employees
- Make legal and ethical decisions
- Manage performance to achieve results
- Strategically plan and execute HR initiatives
The Graduate Certificate in Human Resource Management is designed for modern learners who want to broaden their skills and leverage their foundational knowledge to create innovative and inspiring strategies that maximize an organization’s human assets and employees.
The transcribable, nationally recognized certificate serves as a “stackable credential” to emphasize your expertise in the area. Continue working toward a full degree, or highlight the certificate as a testament to your investment in your professional future. Additionally, our human resource management certifications are aligned with the Society for Human Resource Management’s (SHRM) HR Curriculum Guidebook and Templates.
Courses in this Certificate
This 12 credit-hour, stand-alone program consists of four, three credit courses:
As a student earning your Graduate Certificate in Human Resource Management, you’ll get the tools needed to develop and create management strategies that maximize organizational effectiveness. Additional learning outcomes include:
- Identify the strategic role of human resources in facilitating the accomplishment of an organization’s mission, goals, and objectives through the creation of aligned organizational systems and practices
- Understand the principles and values associated with creating high performance and high trust work systems within a rapidly changing global environment
- Develop the skills required to measure organizational performance and create human resource systems essential for monitoring, improving, and rewarding performance consistent with an organization’s culture
- Identify the global issues affecting human resource management and develop the skills to address complex issues associated with effectively managing people in a global context
As a not-for-profit public university, our goal at CSU Global is to make your online tuition cost as affordable as possible. We offer low-cost online degree tuition rates without taking anything away from the quality of the education you receive. We also lock in that low tuition rate with our tuition guarantee, and we provide additional discounted tuition rates for members of the armed forces and employees of our corporate affiliate partners.
Learn more about CSU Global tuition rates, and explore financial aid options available that can help cover the cost of your education.
Why You Should Earn Your Online Graduate Certificate
In today’s evolving and unpredictable economy, stackable credentials are an important tool you can utilize immediately, while also building credits toward a full degree. With a graduate certificate from CSU Global, you prove proficiency in a specific subject with your stand-alone, transcribable, nationally recognized credentials. Get promoted, switch industries, or work toward a full degree. And with our Tuition Guarantee, your affordable tuition rate won’t increase over time. Now is the time to get the career respect you deserve by increasing your market competitiveness.
Want To Know More?
Ready to learn more about how to move forward with CSU Global? Complete the form below and we’ll be in touch to answer any questions and help you get started.
Regional accreditation by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC) means your degree comes from a top-quality, trusted university.
I needed a school that catered to my busy professional life. I had no interest in taking out huge student loans to go to school on campus. I believed that the huge debt and gap in my work experience would only hurt me more in the long run. I saw CSU Global as a reputable online university that could provide me with an education that hiring managers would take seriously. Turns out I made the right decision.Alumnus, 2017
Let's Get Started Together
You don't even have to fill out your application alone. Our Enrollment Counselors are standing by to help if you need us.