Colorado State University Global’s Graduate Certificate in Digital Health Technology offers a comprehensive curriculum comprising courses in technology and health informatics, health information systems, population health analytics, and emerging technologies.
The certificate supports the latest electronic health information systems technology standards, providing stackable credentials recognized nationally. With a focus on immediate applicability, this program prepares individuals for diverse career paths and advancement opportunities in the field of transformative healthcare delivery.
What skills will I gain with a Graduate Certificate in Digital Health Technology?
Graduates of the CSU Global Graduate Digital Health Technology Certificate will be able to:
- Evaluate the drivers of digital health technology from a variety of perspectives.
- Determine the challenges and barriers when adopting digital and health information system technologies.
- Evaluate the different types of data analytics used to support clinical and organizational decision-making.
- Critique the use of emerging technologies to increase access to medical care for underserved populations.
- Compare the leadership strategies needed to achieve goals established by regulations and standards.
- Investigate the benefits and risks of artificial intelligence (AI) in healthcare analytics.
What can you do with a Graduate Certificate in Digital Health Technology?
A Graduate Certificate in Digital Health Technology opens avenues for employment or advancement in the dynamic realm of digital health technology — from optimizing healthcare data systems to offering specialized advice on digital health strategies and bridging healthcare and technology to ensure seamless integration. You might leverage your nursing expertise in health information management, oversee digital health initiatives, or lead strategic planning.
Typical job titles include:
- Health informatics specialist
- Health informatics consultant
- Clinical informatics specialist
- Nurse informaticist Informatics manager
- Chief medical information officer
- Informatics director
Salary information based on Lightcast data from O*NET Online by the U.S. Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration. 12/2023