Skip to main content

Colorado State University Global

K-12 Best Practices For Online Teaching

With 500+ courses, approximately 600 instructors, and more than a decade of experience, CSU Global has been leading the way in online education with proven best practices. As K-12 educators join us in the online environment, we’re here to support your efforts and contribute practical and timely tips that create successful learning environments for everyone. Join us for this FREE course, in which we explore strategies for creating, engaging, and sharing!

Professional woman doing a presentation at the work place.

Earn the License You Need to Make a Difference

CSU Global can help you earn your teaching certification, or become a school principal—without putting your life on hold.

With our online Master’s Degree programs in Education you can earn your K-12 teaching license through our trusted partner, TeacherReady™, a program that combines online coursework with real-world classroom teaching experience.

Are you ready to serve at a higher level in education? Get the license you need to become a school principal through our entirely online Principal Licensure program.

K-12 Teaching Licensure

Earn your K-12 teaching credentials while you earn your Master of Science in Teaching and Learning through our unique partnership with TeacherReady™, an NCATE-accredited program from the University of West Florida. Combine online coursework with hands-on classroom teaching experience, overseen by a mentor teacher at a school near you.

Principal Licensure

Prepare for an assistant principal or principal role in elementary, middle, or high school by choosing one of the following options: 1) Earn your Principal Licensure instead of choosing a specialization with your online Master’s Degree in Teaching and Learning; or 2) if you’ve already earned a master’s degree, get your Principal Licensure as a 24-credit-hour, stand-alone program.

Dual Enrollment Instruction

K-12 educators who are interested in teaching English or Math dual enrollment courses can obtain a dual enrollment certification. If you hold bachelor's degree you can choose to specialize in dual enrollment through the Master of Science in Teaching and Learning program. This specialization requires six courses.

If you hold a master's degree, you can obtain the dual enrollment certification directly in an 18 credit program.