U.S. Military Active Duty/Veteran Master's Degree Scholarship
This scholarship recognizes active duty U.S. Military personnel and honorably discharged veterans for their service to our country. Recipients will receive tuition for up to 6 graduate credit hours within the designated award period.
- Applicants must be fully admitted to the university and enrolled in a degree-seeking program.
- Applicants must be an active duty service member in any branch of the U.S. Armed Forces OR an honorably discharged veteran with adequate proof of such.
- Applicants should contact their education office to determine if military benefits can be used in conjunction with scholarship awards.
- The scholarship application should discuss the how education will positively impact the applicant’s life either during service or transition later.
- Open to graduate students only
- A maximum of one scholarship will be awarded for each award period within the 2013-2014 academic year.
How To Apply
To apply for a CSU-Global scholarship, you must be fully admitted to the university and enrolled in a degree program. Please review the terms and condition and the specific criteria (above) for each individual scholarship program for full eligibility details.
A CSUGlobal.edu email address is required to view the scholarship applications. Don't have a CSUGlobal.edu email? If you have been accepted to the university and do not yet have your @CSUGlobal.edu email address, contact your Admissions Counselor. Potential students interested in a CSU-Global scholarship should complete the online application for university admission. Once you have been accepted into a degree program, you can apply for all applicable scholarship programs.
Email Scholarships@CSUGlobal.edu with any questions.