Are you a current or former student looking to order your CSU-Global transcripts? We’ve partnered with Parchment Exchange so you can request your transcript online.
We want this process to be easy for you, so we’ve authorized Parchment Exchange to provide official transcripts in electronic or paper format.
How to Order Your CSU-Global Transcripts
Visit our Parchment Exchange Portal here and follow the prompts.
If you’re a first time user of Parchment Exchange, you will need to start by setting up an account.
The following information will be required to ensure proper student matching:
- Birth date
- Year graduated or last attended
- Last four digits of your SSN
- Student ID number (in use after 2003) - optional
- E-mail address
If you have any questions about using Parchment Exchange please email the CSU-Global Registrar’s Office at Registrar@CSUGlobal.edu.
Electronic vs. Paper Transcripts
- Electronic transcript: While electronic transcripts are widely accepted, confirm with your recipients that they will accept this format before ordering. An electronic (secure, certified PDF) transcript is “official” in its electronic form as long as it is not altered. Each time the file is opened, it will be certified electronically (internet connection required) to ensure that it has not been altered. A printed copy of a PDF transcript is not official.
- Paper transcript: A paper transcript is “official” only as long as it remains in its sealed envelope. Do not open the sealed envelope if you are forwarding the document to another party (an institution, employer or other person). Open the envelope only if you have ordered the transcript for personal use.