Get access to your student account and everything CSU-Global with our mobile app.
CSU-Global Mobile App
We want our modern learners to have access to everything they need to be successful no matter where they are. The CSU-Global mobile app allows students to interact with their account, much like they would in the Student Portal, in an easy to use mobile format.
The mobile app is available for download in the iTunes and Google Play stores and is compatible with mobile and tablet devices.
Features available in the app include:
- Academic Calendar: Allows students to download a PDF of the current year’s calendar.
- CSU-Global Library: Full access to the CSU-Global Library resources. Students can search data bases, find APA resources, or contact a librarian.
- Financial Aid: Students can view financial aid awards as well as the status of those awards.
- Student Accounts: Students can view their school account and balance, see charges and payment for each term, and make payments online.
- CSU-Global Bookstore: Search for books to purchase or rent by specific courses.
- Admissions: Prospective students can complete a request for information form which will be sent to the admission group to reach out and discuss the application process.
- Help Center: Access to the CSU-Global Help Center to get quick answers to commonly asked questions from the Student Advising department.
- Tech Support: Access to the 24/7 Tech Support portal to get help with technical issues, search the knowledge base or to submit tickets for assistance.
- Schoology: This feature takes students directly into the Schoology application to be able to access their courses.
If the Schoology app is not already downloaded, the student will be prompted to install it on their device. Instructions on how to sign into CSU-Global courses through the Schoology app can be found here.
- Push Notifications: Receive important information from the university like holiday hours, registration reminders, special events, and other announcements.
- Contact Student Advising: Email the Student Advising department with any specific questions.
- Social Media: Connect with CSU-Global Facebook and Twitter pages
- Career Center: Access the Career Center through the Student Portal.