U.S. Military Personnel and Family Scholarship
This scholarship recognizes U.S. Military personnel and their families for their service to our country. Recipients will receive financial assistance to pursue their bachelor’s or master’s degree. In addition to being available to military personnel directly, it is a military spouse or dependent scholarship to show our appreciation to those who serve our country.
- Applicants must be able to supply adequate proof that they are one of the following:
- Active Duty or Reserve/Guard U.S. Military Servicemember
- An Honorably Discharged or Separated Veteran
- A Spouse of Active Duty or Reserve/Guard U.S. Military Servicemember
- A Spouse of Honorably Discharged or Separated Veteran
- A dependent of an Active Duty or Reserve/Guard U.S. Military Servicemember
- A dependent of an Honorably Discharged or Separated Veteran
- Applicants should contact their education office to determine if military benefits can be used in conjunction with scholarship awards. If you are receiving active TA or VA benefits, your benefits may be affected if you are selected as a scholarship winner. For additional questions, please contact your advisor.
- Recipients are subject to all institutional scholarship terms and conditions.
- Scholarship funds can only be applied to courses that fulfill a degree requirement (core, specialization, or elective).
- Open to both undergraduate and graduate degree seeking students.
- Academic performance, academic progress, financial need, and other consideration factors may be utilized during the scholarship review process. It is recommended that applicants have a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) on file for the current academic year. Visit http://www.fafsa.ed.gov to complete the FAFSA and provide the school code for CSU-Global, which is 042087.
- Maximum scholarship value is applied to tuition charges and fees for up to 6 undergraduate credits or 6 graduate credits in CSU-Global courses or CBE/PLA alternative credit options.
How to Apply
Complete the application below. Please note that you must meet all of the scholarship criteria—including being fully admitted to the university—by the application deadline in order to be considered. Recipients will be announced prior to the start of the award period.
The application deadline is June 13th.
Current students: You MUST use your official CSUGlobal.edu email address in the application in order for the system to find your student record and verify your school status.
Prospective students: Please note that this application is not part of the university admission process. An Enrollment Counselor will reach out to help you through this process after you submit this form.