General Scholarship Terms and Conditions
The following general terms and conditions apply to all CSU-Global institutional scholarship programs. Please see the individual scholarship pages for additional eligibility criteria. Terms and conditions for other online college scholarships may vary.
- The application must be completed in full and submitted by the deadline for that award period to be considered. Additional criteria or documentation for the specific scholarship program for which the applicant is applying must also be met.
- All eligibility requirements must be met by the student at the application deadline.
- Employees of the Colorado State University System are not eligible for CSU-Global institutional scholarships.
- Students can receive only one scholarship per award period unless otherwise specified by the specific scholarship criteria and award amounts can be applied to future courses only.
- Scholarship award recipients will be determined solely by the CSU-Global Scholarship Committee. All decisions are final.
- Recipients must pay all student account balances prior to receiving scholarship awards.
- Recipients must be in Good Academic Standing with the university as defined in the catalog and maintain quality academic progress while being awarded the scholarship.
- Scholarship recipients must maintain continuous enrollment.
- Scholarships awarded by credit hours are awarded at the student’s lowest approved tuition rate after all other discounts have been applied.
- Award amounts apply for CSU-Global tuition only and have no cash value. Additional educational expenses are the responsibility of the recipient.
- Unless otherwise noted, scholarship recipients must complete a new application to be considered in subsequent award periods.
- Policies are subject to change at the sole discretion of the scholarship committee or the university.