Diversity Advocate Scholarship
This scholarship will recognize a leader in community involvement and engagement. The student must demonstrate how they promote togetherness in their community, and must display a commitment to promoting awareness, education, and appreciation of diversity to the community. Recipients of this scholarship will receive financial assistance to continue their education, improve their professional skills, and work toward earning their degree.
- Applicant must demonstrate how they promote diversity in their lives and community. This can be through race, ethnicity, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability, other underserved population group, or anyone in a position that encourages equal opportunities for all.
- Recipients are subject to all institutional scholarship terms and conditions.
- Scholarship funds can only be applied to courses that fulfill a degree requirement (core, specialization, or elective).
- Open to both undergraduate and graduate degree seeking students.
- Academic performance, academic progress, financial need, and other consideration factors may be utilized during the scholarship review process. It is recommended that applicants have a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) on file for the current academic year. Visit http://www.fafsa.ed.gov to complete the FAFSA and provide the school code for CSU-Global, which is 042087.
- Maximum scholarship value is applied to tuition charges and fees for up to 6 undergraduate credits or 6 graduate credits in CSU-Global courses or CBE/PLA alternative credit options.
How to Apply
Complete the application below. Please note that you must meet all of the scholarship criteria—including being fully admitted to the university—by the application deadline in order to be considered. Recipients will be announced prior to the start of the award period.
The application deadline for this scholarship is October 12th, 2017.
Current students: You MUST use your official CSUGlobal.edu email address in the application in order for the system to find your student record and verify your school status.
Prospective students: Please note that this application is not part of the university admission process. An Enrollment Counselor will reach out to help you through this process after you submit this form.