Alumni Continuing Education Scholarship
This scholarship recognizes students who have already earned their bachelor’s degree at CSU-Global and choose to continue their education in a graduate-level program at the university. These students recognize the value of an advanced degree in achieving their personal and professional goals.
- Applicants must have graduated from CSU-Global with a bachelor's degree by the application deadline.
- Applicants must be seeking a master's degree or graduate certificate of completion at CSU-Global.
- Recipients are subject to all institutional scholarship terms and conditions.
- Scholarship funds can only be applied to courses that fulfill a program requirement (core, specialization, or elective).
- Academic performance, academic progress, financial need, and other consideration factors may be utilized during the scholarship review process. It is recommended that applicants have a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) on file for the current academic year. Visit http://www.fafsa.ed.gov to complete the FAFSA and provide the school code for CSU-Global, which is 042087.
- Maximum scholarship value is applied to tuition charges and fees for up to 6 graduate credits in CSU-Global courses or CBE/PLA alternative credit options.
How to Apply
Complete the application below. Please note that you must meet all of the scholarship criteria—including being fully admitted to the university—by the application deadline in order to be considered. Recipients will be announced prior to the start of the award period.
The application deadline is February 18th, 2018.
Current students: You MUST use your official CSUGlobal.edu email address in the application in order for the system to find your student record and verify your school status.
Prospective students: Please note that this application is not part of the university admission process. An Enrollment Counselor will reach out to help you through this process after you submit this form.