Academic Excellence Scholarship
This scholarship recognizes current CSU-Global students who have demonstrated exemplary focus and hard work in their educational endeavors by maintaining a cumulative GPA of 3.70 or higher after at least 12 credit hours for undergraduate students or 6 credit hours for graduate students.
- Applicants must be current CSU-Global students with a cumulative GPA of 3.70 or above and in good academic standing with the university.
- Applicants must have successfully completed a minimum of 12 undergraduate credits or 6 graduate credits at CSU-Global prior to the application deadline.
- Open to both undergraduate and graduate degree seeking students.
- Recipients are subject to all institutional scholarship terms and conditions.
- Scholarship funds can only be applied to courses that fulfill a degree requirement (core, specialization, or elective).
- Academic performance, academic progress, financial need, and other consideration factors may be utilized during the scholarship review process. It is recommended that applicants have a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) on file for the current academic year. Visit http://www.fafsa.ed.gov to complete the FAFSA and provide the school code for CSU-Global, which is 042087.
- Maximum scholarship value is applied to tuition charges and fees for up to 6 undergraduate credits or 6 graduate credits in CSU-Global courses or CBE/PLA alternative credit options.
How to Apply
Complete the application below. Please note that you must meet all of the scholarship criteria—including being fully admitted to the university—by the application deadline in order to be considered. Recipients will be announced prior to the start of the award period.
The application deadline is February 18th, 2018.
Current students: You MUST use your official CSUGlobal.edu email address in the application in order for the system to find your student record and verify your school status.
Prospective students: Please note that this application is not part of the university admission process. An Enrollment Counselor will reach out to help you through this process after you submit this form.