Your hard work and contributions to CSU-Global just might earn you a scholarship to help you finish your degree.
One way that CSU-Global helps its students achieve their goals of degree completion is through the motivation that a scholarship provides. Whether for academic excellence, community involvement, military service, or other unique criteria that demonstrates a part of what makes you who you are today, receiving a scholarship today can be just the encouragement you need to keep working for a better tomorrow.
CSU-Global's online college scholarships are awarded every trimester, and you must be fully admitted to the university and enrolled in a degree program to apply.
2014-2015 Institutional Scholarships
After you've been admitted to the university, you have the opportunity to apply for a variety of scholarship programs. These scholarships are awarded every trimester in the following categories:
- Academic Excellence Scholarship for students who have demonstrated exemplary focus and hard work in their educational endeavors by maintaining a cumulative GPA of 4.00
- Alumni Continuing Education Scholarship for students who have earned their bachelor’s degree at CSU-Global and choose to continue their education in a graduate-level program at the university.
- Associate's Degree Advancement Scholarship for undergraduate students who previously earned an associate’s degree and choose to work towards earning their bachelor’s degree.
- Career Enhancement Scholarship for students who wish to gain new knowledge and skills to advance their career by earning a degree in their dedicated field.
- Community and Diversity Advocate Scholarship for students who are involved and engaged leaders in their communities.
- CSU-Global Mission Scholarship for students who embody the mission of Colorado State University-Global Campus by working to transform their lives by completing their degrees.
- First Generation College Student Scholarship for students who are attempting to be the first in their immediate family to complete a bachelor's degree.
- Boundless Opportunity On-The-Horizon Scholarship for students who are close to finishing their bachelor's degree but may not be able to do so because of financial hardship.
- Parent/Guardian Scholarship for students who have made a commitment to education by working toward their bachelor's degree while also being a parent or guardian to a child.
- U.S. Military Personnel and Family Scholarship for U.S. Military personnel and their families for their service to our country.
Prospective students should contact an Enrollment Counselor at 800-920-6723 or email Admissions@CSUGlobal.edu for more information about our scholarship opportunities. Current students should log in to the Student Portal to apply.
Additional Scholarship Opportunities
On top of our institutional scholarship programs, we are pleased to inform you of the following additional scholarship opportunities. These academic scholarships may or may not be offered through the university itself, and each has its own specific eligibility criteria and application deadlines.
- Active Duty Military Scholarship for students who are currently serving our country in the U.S. Armed Forces.
- Affiliate College Scholarship for students who have graduated from one of CSU-Global's affiliate 2-year schools.
- Serving Rural Colorado Scholarship for residents in select rural counties.
- Program-Specific Advisory Council Scholarships for bachelor's degree students in Business Management, Communication, or Management Information Systems programs.
Scholarships are offered through various corporations and organizations, and in each case you must meet the particular eligibility criteria and application requirements to be considered.
We want to help make your education as affordable as possible! There are many scholarships for college students out there, and we encourage you to seek them out.
Here are some scholarship resources that might be able to help with your search:
Fill out the form below and we'll contact you and answer all of your questions.
By submitting this form I agree that I can be contacted using the email or phone number that I provided.