Learn Practical, Real-World Skills You Can Use in the Business World
Maybe you already know a business degree would be the perfect fit for you and your career goals. Maybe you're not sure. If that's the case, let's take a look at each area in business to see if one of these degree paths is the right fit for you.
If so, you'll gain the skills and knowledge that employers are looking for — or the know-how and confidence to start your own business. Learn more about the variety of our programs and their outcomes.
Completing your business degree online you can help you get ahead in your career, particularly if you choose a course of study that directly relates to the work you want to do. CSU-Global’s online undergraduate business degree program focuses on what employers are looking for: soft skills like communication, critical thinking, and people skills, as well as hard skills like research, financial record-keeping, and business analytics.
Earning a certificate or adding a specialization to your degree lets you customize your studies to zero in even more on exactly the skills you need to succeed at work. Focus on a specific field, or gain the big-picture understanding you’ll need to succeed in running your own business.
When it comes to business, there are many important aspects to consider when you're looking into which degree program is best for you. Maybe you need a general overview of how to run a business. Or maybe you already have your business but need more expertise in another area of management such as Human Resources or Accounting. We offer a variety of options so you can get the education you need most to get your career in the direction you want to go.
- Accounting – Learn to lead an organization from a financial perspective and gain the skills you need to succeed in today's accounting world.
If you are analytical, detail oriented, and well organized, this is your program. You’ll gain a broad understanding of the many aspects of the marketing profession, including consumer behavior, promotion, public relations, sales, market research, marketing strategy, and more.
- Business Management– Gain the leadership skills and practical business knowledge you need to advance in any organization.
If you excel in communications, motivating others, and collaboration then this program might be for you. You'll learn how to apply critical analysis in making the decisions that affect the fiscal and economic value of an organization.
- Healthcare Administration and Management – Develop the skills you need to stay ahead of the curve with a knowledge base of quality healthcare systems, risk management, managed care, insurance, health care laws and regulations, ethics, and other information and practices that are important to managing in a demanding healthcare environment.
Are you an excellent communicator with good interpersonal and technical skills? If so, this could be your program. Become a part of one of the largest industries in the United States and around the world in the ever-growing field of healthcare.
- Human Resource Management - Learn the foundations of organizational structure and the role of HR professionals in building a culture, managing policy, resolving conflict, and maximizing employee performance.
This is an industry for leaders with excellent speaking and decision-making skills. Human Resources is extremely vital no matter what industry you work in.
- Marketing - Whether you’re interested in management, creative direction, strategic planning, public relations, or sales, your online degree in marketing can take you there.
If you have confidence in your decision-making, organizational and communication skills this could be your program. Gain a broad understanding of the many aspects of the marketing profession, including consumer behavior, promotion, public relations, sales, market research, marketing strategy, and more.
- Organizational Leadership - Study the many aspects of effective leadership, including communication, organizational structure and design, legal issues in business, workplace psychology, team dynamics, project management, conflict resolution, negotiation, and how to encourage innovation in your employees.
The crucial skills to possess here are leadership, critical thinking, interpersonal relations. If you have those, you'll succeed in organizational leadership. Learn the practical skills needed to lead teams and companies.
- Project Management - Gain the tools and techniques of effective project management for any field, including leadership skills, planning, organizational tools, scheduling, procurement, contracts, risk management, and Total Quality Management (TQM).
If you're well-organized and have the ability to stay focused on the big picture, this could be your career path. Learn how to keep complex projects on track, on time, and under budget, in spite of limited resources and real-world problems.
Perks of Studying with CSU-Global
Customize your learning experience with a specialization in something that interests you. We work directly with business managers and professionals to refine and expand our current course content in order to meet the unique demands of modern employers in the business community. Learn anytime, anywhere - on your schedule. With CSU-Global, you're already on campus!
We know you have a sharp, practical mind that seeks out the best solution for the best price. That’s why we not only offer low tuition rates, but we lock them in when you enroll. This guarantees that tuition will not increase as long as you remain an active student.
+ Learn More
Finding time to finish your degree shouldn’t be a major negotiation. We’ve designed our 100% online degree programs around your needs. Work and study on your own schedule, at your own pace, when it’s most convenient for you.
+ Learn More