Colorado State University-Global sets the standard for quality and innovation in higher education through our expert faculty who are recognized as industry leaders.
Percentage of faculty who are satisfied with the following categories
Fall 2016 Annual Faculty Satisfaction Survey
- All faculty are trained by the university to address the unique needs of modern learners in an online environment.
- Faculty give personal, positive, and constructive feedback to students to help them meet course and program learning outcomes.
- Faculty are available to students by telephone, chat, webconferencing, and email.
- CSU-Global retains 92% of faculty year-to-year.
- 56% of faculty are men and 44% are women.
Hold a terminal or doctorate degree.
Have recent industry experience in their areas of expertise.
Are from underrepresented minorities.