U.S. Military Active Duty/Veteran Bachelor’s Degree Completion Scholarship
With this scholarship, the university recognizes nontraditional adult active duty U.S. Military personnel and honorably discharged veterans for their service who are returning to school. Recipients will receive financial assistance for completing a bachelor’s degree.
- Applicants must be an active duty service member in any branch of the U.S. Armed Forces OR an honorably discharged veteran with adequate proof of such.
- Applicants should contact their education office to determine if military benefits can be used in conjunction with scholarship awards.
- The scholarship application should discuss how education will positively impact the applicant’s life, either during service or transition later.
- Open to undergraduate students who have a defined “need” for scholarship funds up to $7,560 per student (based on the needs-based calculation: Cost of Attendance – Expected Family Contribution (FASFA) – Estimated Financial Assistance from Grants & Other Scholarships)
- A maximum of one undergraduate scholarship will be awarded for each award period within the 2013-2014 academic year.
How To Apply
To apply for a CSU-Global scholarship, you must be fully admitted to the university and enrolled in a degree program. Please review the terms and condition and the specific criteria (above) for each individual scholarship program for full eligibility details.
A CSUGlobal.edu email address is required to view the scholarship applications. Don't have a CSUGlobal.edu email? If you have been accepted to the university and do not yet have your @CSUGlobal.edu email address, contact your Admissions Counselor. Potential students interested in a CSU-Global scholarship should complete the online application for university admission. Once you have been accepted into a degree program, you can apply for all applicable scholarship programs.
Email Scholarships@CSUGlobal.edu with any questions.