The scholarship application deadline for the Spring Trimester award period is now closed and winners will be notified the first week of March. Information about scholarships for the Fall Trimester will be available shortly.
Colorado State University-Global Campus provides financial assistance to its students in the form of institutional scholarships. These awards are presented by trimester in the categories such as academic excellence, community outreach, military service, and more. As an online public university, CSU-Global advances student success and invests in human capital by offering educational opportunities to a diverse population. The following scholarships were offered during the 2013-2014 academic year:
- Academic Excellence
- Associate's Degree Advancement (undergraduate students only)
- Business Owner/Entrepreneur
- Career Enhancement
- Community and Diversity Advocate
- CSU-Global Mission
- First Generation College Student (undergraduate students only)
- Parent/Guardian (undergraduate students only)
- U.S. Military Active Duty/Veteran Master's Degree (graduate students only)
- Boundless Opportunity On-The-Horizon Bachelor's Degree Completion(undergraduate students only)
- Boundless Opportunity U.S. Military Active Duty/Veteran Bachelor's Degree Completion(undergraduate students only)
The Boundless Opportunity scholarship programs are funded by a grant provided by the Daniels Fund and include an element of need. The other institutional scholarship programs are strictly merit based.
Additional Scholarship Opportunities
In addition to its institutional scholarship programs, CSU-Global is pleased to inform you of the following scholarship programs. These academic scholarships may or may not be offered by the university itself and each has its own specific eligibility criteria and application deadlines.
- Serving Rural Colorado Scholarship for residents in select Colorado counties.
- Affiliate Community College Scholarship for students who have graduated from one of CSU-Global's affiliate community colleges.
- The Colorado Chapter of the American Marketing Association (AMA) scholarship is for undergraduate students who are majoring in marketing or a related field such as communications. The winner will receive $1,000 and a one-year membership to the AMA. Click here to apply by the March 15, 2014 deadline.1
1Scholarship is offered by the Colorado Chapter of the American Marketing Association (AMA) and not affiliated with CSU-Global in anyway. Since CSU-Global students may be eligible to apply, the description is provided for informational purposes only. Please contact the sponsor with questions or for more information.
The following general terms and conditions apply to all CSU-Global institutional scholarship programs. Please see the individual scholarship pages for additional eligibility criteria. Terms and conditions for other online college scholarships may vary.
- The application must be completed in full and submitted by the deadline for that award period to be considered. Additional criteria or documentation for the specific scholarship program for which the applicant is applying must also be met.
- All eligibility requirements must be met by the student at the application deadline.
- Employees of the Colorado State University System are not eligible for CSU-Global institutional scholarships.
- Students can receive only one scholarship per award period and award amounts can be applied to future courses only.
- Scholarship award recipients will be determined solely by the CSU-Global Scholarship Committee. All decisions are final.
- Recipients must pay all student account balances prior to receiving scholarship awards.
- Recipients must be in Good Academic Standing with the university as defined in the catalog and maintain quality academic progress while being awarded the scholarship.
- Scholarship recipients must maintain continuous enrollment.
- Scholarships awarded by credit hours are awarded at the student’s lowest approved tuition rate after all other discounts have been applied.
- Award amounts apply for CSU-Global tuition only. Additional educational expenses are the responsibility of the recipient.
- Unless otherwise noted, scholarship recipients must complete a new application to be considered in subsequent award periods.
- Policies are subject to change at the sole discretion of the scholarship committee or the university.