Colorado State University-Global Campus provides financial assistance to its students in the form of institutional scholarships. These awards are presented by trimester in the categories such as academic excellence, community outreach, military service, and more. As an online public university, CSU-Global advances student success and invests in human capital by offering educational opportunities to a diverse population. The following scholarships are offered during the 2014-2015 academic year:
- Academic Excellence
- Alumni Continuing Education (graduate students only)
- Associate's Degree Advancement (undergraduate students only)
- Career Enhancement
- Community and Diversity Advocate
- CSU-Global Mission
- First Generation College Student (undergraduate students only)
- On-The-Horizon Bachelor's Degree Completion (undergraduate students only)
- Parent/Guardian (undergraduate students only)
- U.S. Military Personnel and Family
How To Apply
You must be fully admitted to the university and enrolled in a degree program to apply for an institutional scholarship from CSU-Global.
Current students, login to the Student Portal to apply!
Prospective students should contact an Enrollment Counselor at 800-920-6723 or email Admissions@CSUGlobal.edu for more information about these scholarship opportunities. Click here to learn more about CSU-Global.
Additional Scholarship Opportunities
In addition to its institutional scholarship programs, CSU-Global is pleased to inform you of the following scholarship programs. These academic scholarships may or may not be offered by the university itself and each has its own specific eligibility criteria and application deadlines.
The following general terms and conditions apply to all CSU-Global institutional scholarship programs. Please see the individual scholarship pages for additional eligibility criteria. Terms and conditions for other online college scholarships may vary.
- The application must be completed in full and submitted by the deadline for that award period to be considered. Additional criteria or documentation for the specific scholarship program for which the applicant is applying must also be met.
- All eligibility requirements must be met by the student at the application deadline.
- Employees of the Colorado State University System are not eligible for CSU-Global institutional scholarships.
- Students can receive only one scholarship per award period and award amounts can be applied to future courses only.
- Scholarship award recipients will be determined solely by the CSU-Global Scholarship Committee. All decisions are final.
- Recipients must pay all student account balances prior to receiving scholarship awards.
- Recipients must be in Good Academic Standing with the university as defined in the catalog and maintain quality academic progress while being awarded the scholarship.
- Scholarship recipients must maintain continuous enrollment.
- Scholarships awarded by credit hours are awarded at the student’s lowest approved tuition rate after all other discounts have been applied.
- Award amounts apply for CSU-Global tuition only. Additional educational expenses are the responsibility of the recipient.
- Unless otherwise noted, scholarship recipients must complete a new application to be considered in subsequent award periods.
- Policies are subject to change at the sole discretion of the scholarship committee or the university.