The world is changing. We're here to help you change with it. Apply for FREE for a limited time.    |    Click to learn more    |    Additional COVID-19 Updates

For a limited time, use the discount code TOGETHER and we'll waive the $25 application fee.    |    Apply Today!

Colorado State University Global - 100% Online Degrees & Certificates


Want to learn more?

Fill out the form below and we'll contact you and answer all of your questions.

By submitting this form, I agree that representatives of CSU Global may contact me about educational services via email, phone, or text message including automated technology. Message and data rates may apply.

Military benefits come in a variety of forms based on individual status, including tuition assistance and veteran’s education benefits, which include several types of GI Bill® benefits.

GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA).

CSU Global will defer tuition payment while military tuition benefits are processing. However, if a student is not eligible for benefits, or has reduced benefits, the student will be responsible for any charges not covered.


Education and Training Benefit Factsheets are available through the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, and provide more information about the different types of military educational benefits available.

If you have questions about the types of aid available, we encourage you to contact either the education office at your local military installation, or the Department of Veterans Affairs at 888-442-4551 or

To speed up the military online college admissions process and ensure their military tuition rates and TA/VA paperwork is processed in a timely manner, applicants should review the following information and directions.


All new students must apply to CSU Global, submit official transcripts from all sources of credit, and receive a degree plan.

New military students must also complete and return the CSU Global military information form through their student document center, as well as a copy of their DD-214s, indicating an honorable discharge, LES, or current orders. This documentation will ensure that students receive the proper billing rate, and that their benefits are processed in a timely fashion. Students can submit required documentation through the 
document center in their student portal.


To use your VA education benefits, you must first apply for them through The VA Regional Office in St. Louis, MO may take 8-12 weeks to process applications for educational benefits, so early registration is encouraged. If you are not sure which type of benefit you wish to use, contact the Office of Veteran’s Administration at 888-442-4551 with additional questions.

Once you’ve enrolled, submit a copy or screen shot of the completed application confirmation page to or your assigned student success counselor to alert the university that you have completed your application for educational benefits.


Students using Chapter 30, Chapter 35, Chapter 1606, and Chapter 1607:

  • If you have not previously used education benefits, you must submit VA Form 22-1990 “Application for VA Educational Benefits” to VA. This form is available online at
  • If you have used education benefits before, but wish to change your school, you must submit VA Form 22-1995 “Request for Change of Program or Place of Training” to VA. This form is available online at

You are also responsible for reporting/updating your attendance to the Web Automated Verification of Enrollment (W.A.V.E.).

Students using Chapter 31:

First contact your Vocational Rehabilitation Counselor (VRC), located within your nearest VA Regional Benefits Office. Once approved, follow your VRC's instructions for completing required paperwork. If you have already been approved, please send your VRC's contact information to, or directly to your assigned student success counselor if you are a current student, so that your eligibility may be verified.

Students using Chapter 33:

  • If you have not previously used Chapter 33 benefits, you must submit VA Form 22-1990, “Application for VA Educational Benefits,” to VA. This form is available online at
  • If you have used benefits before, but wish to change your school, you must submit VA Form 22-1995, “Request for Change of Program or Place of Training,” to VA. This form is available online at
  • If the person receiving benefits is not the servicemember, submit VA Form 22-1990-E, “Dependents’ Application for VA Educational Benefits,” to the Central VA regional office. This will only be processed after the benefits have been approved to be transferred by the Department of Defense.
  • Once all required documentation is received, CSU Global will electronically certify your enrollment through the VA Once system. Benefits are certified up to 2 weeks prior to the start of a term, based on course registration.


Department of Veterans Affairs

Contact the Department of Veterans Affairs with general questions about VA educational benefits, including how to complete forms: or 888-GIBILL-1 (888-442-4551)

CSU Global Military Outreach and Benefits Office

For VA Certification and Student Advising:

New Student Contact Information:
Phone: 855-753-9557

Continuing Student Contact Information:
Phone: 720-249-0840

To submit your TA Authorization Form:
Fax: 720-249-0840