Paramount to the mission of CSU-Global is the academic success of our students. Our faculty members are the foundation of instructional excellence and a cornerstone of student success. CSU-Global faculty members value interaction, facilitation, quality instruction, and teaching excellence, as well as making a difference in the lives of students.
Faculty are responsible for:
- Knowledge, Scholarship, and Expertise - Demonstrating professional activities and scholarship, as well as current knowledge of subject matter and topical expertise.
- Preparation and Instructional Delivery - Creating an appropriate learning environment for adult learners in an accelerated setting with effective and relevant examples, discussions, and exercises to enhance student learning.
- Participation and Feedback - Engaging with students enthusiastically and providing extensive and substantive feedback when assessing students using rubrics through multiple assignments, projects, and discussions.
- Online Course Management - Administering courses by participating and contributing, posting materials, maintaining discussions, and submitting grades in a timely manner.
- Cultural/Environmental Contribution - Supporting the CSU-Global mission, participating in the achievement of student outcomes, collegial relations, and student support and retention.
- Continued Professional Development - Participating in faculty meetings, annual Faculty Certification Courses, mentoring, and the Faculty Enhancement Review process.
CSU-Global faculty are dedicated to student success and demonstrate this through our quality instruction and professional commitment.