Congratulations! You've completed the educational goal you set for yourself, and we’re so proud of you!
Earning your degree or certificate is no easy feat. We know that you’ve dedicated your time, effort, and finances. You have made sacrifices and committed yourself to making your dream a reality…and now you’ve done it!
As you know, CSU-Global is committed to providing modern learners with a personalized return on investment, and that doesn’t stop after you’ve completed your degree or certificate. We continue to support you by offering a variety of alumni-specific resources, tools, and discounts.
Take advantage of these CSU-Global alumni-only tools and continue advancing your career.
- Sign up to receive our Alumni Newsletter, a monthly email that keeps you connected to CSU-Global.
- Discover alumni events like career fairs, networking opportunities, and other chances to advance your career by knowing the right people.
- Join the CSU-Global Alumni Association on LinkedIn to start discussions and network with your fellow Alumni. Be sure to list Colorado State University-Global Campus in the education section of your profile.
- Get updates and information from our Career Center on interview prep advice, resume building tips, and access to a variety of resources that can help you land the job you deserve.
- Stay-up-to date on the latest in industry news, changing trends, and tips for advancement from our blog, The Global Broadcast.
- Access the CSU-Global Alumni Network: CSU-Global's official, alumni portal for mentorship, connecting with fellow graduates, professional networking and peer driven career advice.
Contribute to the CSU-Global Message
Share your experience and grow your professional portfolio through writing, speaking, and conference participation opportunities.
CSU-Global alumni are lifelong learners, so we understand that this might not be the end of your educational journey. Take advantage of our continuing education options below:
- 10% Alumni Tuition Discount: You’ve already proven that you’re committed to advancing your education, and we want to show that we’re committed to you. CSU-Global alumni enjoy a 10% tuition discount on any courses you take.
CSU-Global offers students a variety of 100% online, regionally accredited graduate degrees and certificates. Continue your education by earning your master’s degree or a graduate certificate to further your skills and specialties in almost any industry.
Why Do You Need a Master’s Degree?
- Alumni Continuing Education Scholarship: If you’ve already earned your bachelor’s degree from CSU-Global and want to complete your graduate degree or certificate at CSU-Global, you could be eligible to receive scholarship funds to make your advanced degree or certificate more affordable.
+ Learn More and Apply
- Alumni Discounts: Reap the benefits of being a CSU-Global alumni with these valuable discounts at companies like Apple, Dell, AT&T, Verizon, and Best Buy.
+ Learn More
- Alumni Financial Support: As part of our continued alumni services, CSU-Global partners with Inceptia to provide free assistance, tools, and resources for repaying your student loan.
+ Learn More
- Discounted CompTIA Exam Vouchers: You can purchase discounted vouchers for CompTIA exams by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. In your email, simply state that you are a CSU-Global alumnus and you should be assisted in registering for a discounted exam voucher. You should also be able to receive the discount by visiting academic.comptiastore.com. To receive the discount, just create an account using your CSU-Global (@csuglobal.edu) email address. Then follow the instructions on the main page of the website.
We’ve partnered with Parchment Exchange so you can request your transcript completely online. Click the link below and follow the prompts to get the transcripts you need in either electronic or paper format.
+ Learn More
As always, we’re here for you! If you haven’t found what you needed at CSUGlobal.edu, reach out using the information in the link below
+ Contact Us