CSU-Global Campus is dedicated to improving lives all across this great state. In recognition of this fact, we’re offering scholarships to residents of Colorado looking to continue their education.
This June, take advantage of a new opportunity that makes earning your degree more affordable than ever before. With CSU-Global’s new Go Colorado Scholarship, eligible state residents who get started in enrolled for our June term will receive funding to cover $65 per credit hour for your first 24 undergraduate credits or $65 per credit hour for your first 18 graduate credit hours. It's just one way we demonstrate our commitment to our home state of Colorado.
The best part is, with CSU-Global, you don’t have to give up on your summer fun to do it! With our flexible scheduling, you can fit earning your degree into your schedule. So you can still spend your days off hiking the trails or biking in the mountains and still have time to fit school around your recreational activities and work schedule.
Contact an Enrollment Counselor today by calling 1-800-920-6723 to get started earning your degree and work to build a more educated Colorado together!
- Applicants must be current Colorado residents beginning a new enrollment in a degree program at CSU-Global in the Spring-D term (starting 6/1/2015).
- Students must be able to provide proof of residency in Colorado at the time of registration in their first term. The following are considered valid proof of residency in the state of Colorado if they show a date from within the past 6 months along with applicant’s name and Colorado address:
- Income Sources (Pay stubs, Social Security check stubs)
- Utility Bills (phone, electric, gas, cable, etc.)
- State Income tax documents (as full time resident)
- Leasehold -Lease Agreements – Rent receipts
- Motor Vehicle Registration
- Voter Registration Card
- Current students are not eligible. Re-entry students may be eligible if more than one year has passed since last date of attendance.
- Recipients will receive a maximum amount of $1,560 ($65 per credit hour for 24 credits) if enrolled in an undergraduate degree program or $1,170 ($65 per credit hour for 18 credits) if enrolled in a graduate degree program.
- Undergraduate recipients must complete the 24 credits within two years of receiving the scholarship or forfeit the remaining amount. Graduate students must complete 18 credits hours within two years of receiving the scholarship or forfeit the remaining amount.
How to Apply
- Click here to apply for admission to the university. Contact an Enrollment Counselor at 800-920-6723 or email Admissions@CSUGlobal.edu if you have any questions.
- Once you have been admitted, you will be asked to submit documentation as proof of residency.
- Once your residency has been approved, your scholarship will be added to your student account.
This scholarship furthers the university’s mission of expanding the state economy and helping enhance the quality of life for citizens in the state.
Fill out the form below and we'll contact you and answer all of your questions.
By submitting this form I agree that I can be contacted using the email or phone number that I provided.