Continued Excellence Scholarship
You've proven you can do it. Now's the time to get it done.
Sometimes things steer you away from a path you started on. If you were previously passing courses with good grades on your way to a degree and had to stop out for one reason or another, we want to help you get back on track. Or, if you have proven you have what it takes to excel in college by earning your associate's degree, why not see how many new doors a bachelor's degree might open?
Does this sound like you? If so, the CSU-Global Continued Excellence Scholarship was created with you in mind. Any new student looking to start in either the Fall-C (starting 9/11/2017) or Fall-D (starting 10/9/17) term with a 3.5 transfer GPA and at least 60 approved transfer credits will qualify to receive up to $1,000 in scholarships distributed over their first four terms.
Fill out the form to the right or contact an enrollment counselor to get started today!
- All eligibility requirements must be met by the student at the time of acceptance to the university, including all official
transcripts on file demonstrating at least a cumulative 3.50 GPA from previously attended institutions and a minimum of 60 approved transfer credits.
- Applicants must be fully admitted to the university and enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program.
- Applications must be completed in full and submitted with an attached signature.
- Employees of the Colorado State University System are not eligible for CSU-Global institutional scholarships.
- Students can receive only one scholarship per award period, and award amounts apply to future courses only.
- Scholarship award recipients will be determined solely by CSU-Global. All decisions are final.
- Recipients must pay all student account balances prior to receiving scholarship awards.
- Recipients must be in Good Academic Standing with the university, as defined in the catalog, and maintain quality academic progress while being awarded the scholarship.
- Scholarship recipients must maintain continuous enrollment and complete at least one course in each of their first four consecutive terms. If a student postpones their initial enrollment or withdraws from any of their first four terms, they will forfeit any remaining scholarship funds.
- Scholarships do not apply to overlapping terms.
- Award amounts apply to CSU-Global tuition only. Additional educational expenses are the recipient’s responsibility.
- Policies are subject to change at the sole discretion of the scholarship committee or the university.