Become a CSU-Global Blog Contributor!
The CSU-Global blog is looking for writers to contribute valuable content with interesting takeaways for our general audience of working professionals and students in a variety of industries.
We’re looking for people to share new ideas, tips and tricks, changing industry trends, and other content that showcases your knowledge in an easy-to-digest format that a variety of readers could benefit from.
Contributing to the blog is a great way to…
- Inform current and prospective students, alumni, staff, faculty, and industry stakeholders about your expertise.
- Promote yourself professionally with links to your website or LinkedIn profile.
- Showcase your writing skills, knowledge, and experience for future or current employers.
- We’re 100% open to your ideas, but if you don’t have anything in mind, don’t worry. We can provide you with topics and editors.
If you’re chosen as a contributor, this is what we’ll need from you:
- Blog post 350-750 words
- Headshot image of you to post as the author
- Short biography about you to post as the author
If you’re interested, please complete the form below and attach 1-3 writing samples. Writing samples can include blog posts, academic papers, articles, or anything you’ve had published. Submissions without writing samples will not be considered.