Become a CSU-Global Blog Contributor!
The CSU-Global blog, The Global Broadcast, is looking for writers to contribute valuable content with interesting takeaways for our general audience of working professionals and students in a variety of industries.
We’re not looking for people to promote CSU-Global directly, but rather share new ideas, tips and tricks, changing industry trends, and other content that showcases your knowledge in an easy-to-digest format that a variety of readers could benefit from.
Contributing to The Global Broadcast is a great way to…
- Inform current and prospective students, alumni, staff, faculty, and industry stakeholders about your expertise.
- Promote yourself professionally with links to your personal website or LinkedIn profile.
- Showcase your writing skills, knowledge, and experience for future or current employers.
We’re 100% open to your ideas, but if you don’t have anything in mind, don’t worry. We can provide you with topics and keywords, editors, and developers to make your blog post its best.
If you’re chosen as a contributor, this is what we’ll need from you:
- Blog post 500-800 words
- Head shot image of you to post as the author
- Short biography about you to post as the author
If you’re interested, please complete the form below and attach 1-3 writing samples. Writing samples can include blog posts, academic papers, articles, or anything you’ve had published. Submissions without writing samples will not be considered.