This program will help you grow and adapt with the ever-changing global business landscape.
Change is good, if you’re ready for it. The leaders in today’s and tomorrow’s global economy will be the managers who know how to both plan for growth and take advantage of unexpected opportunities.
This program is designed to empower mid- to senior-level managers to handle corporate growth and changes in today’s fast-paced, global business world. Some of the topics you’ll cover include advanced theories of leadership and decision making, effective change management, and how power structures affect the dynamics of an organization.
This program consists of four graduate online organizational leadership and change management courses for a total of 12 credit hours.
- ORG525: Decision Theory in a Global MarketplaceThis course analyzes the roles of leaders and managers in organizational decision making, at both the individual and organizational levels. In the contact of organizational theories of behavior and leadership, students consider how decision and choice theory are applied in organizational settings. Practical problem solving and conflict management skills are practiced through the application of decision-making tools and leadership approaches for leading change in professional settings.
- ORG521: Managing Dynamic EnvironmentsIn this course, students will examine the factors and theories of effective change management. Students learn strategies, structures, and techniques for facilitating organizational change for competitive success in today's dynamic business environment.
- ORG515: Dynamics of Power in OrganizationsFocus on the influence of power in the organization. Examine the role of leadership and human behavior related to power issues encountered in organizations. Consider the positive and negative outcomes of the influence of power as a leader, manager, and team member.
- ORG560: Leadership DevelopmentExplore the tools, models, and practices for leadership development. Gain a working knowledge of developing leadership skills and programs for future leaders to effectively compete in a global world.
- ORG561: Examination of Modern LeadershipIn this course, students learn the skills and insights to be effective leaders and contributors in the creation and evolution of successful organizations. Students examine relevant readings, case studies, and research to analyze today’s successful companies. Additionally, students determine key factors involved in sustaining organizations.
Organizational Leadership majors and Management majors in the dual degree option will take MIM500 in place of ORG561.
Fill out the form below and we'll contact you and answer all of your questions.
By submitting this form I agree that I can be contacted using the email or phone number that I provided.