Online Undergraduate Certificates of Completion
Earning an online Certificate of Completion is an excellent way to add marketable skills and experience to your resume. By completing five undergraduate courses in a career-relevant subject area, you will strengthen your position in the job market and provide employers with evidence of your in-depth knowledge and expertise.
Undergraduate Certificate of Completion programs
- Business Administration
- Business Fundamentals
- Criminal Forensics
- Criminal Justice Management
- Cyber Security
- Data Management and Analysis
- Emergency Management
- Foundations of Accounting
- Healthcare Informatics
- Healthcare Management
- Human Resources and Organizational Development
- Information Technology Management
- Information Technology Operations
- Intelligence and Homeland Security
- Operations Management and Supervision
- Organizational Leadership
- Professional Sales
- Project Management
- Public Administration
- Public and Non-Profit Management
- Small Business and Entrepreneurship
- Strategic Communication
Students may request their Certificate of Completion to be mailed at any time after the required five courses in the online undergraduate certificate program have been completed. The courses will be reflected on your transcript, but no transcribable credential will be awarded. Please Note: CSU-Global does not provide educator licensing or endorsement.
These courses may be completed in a non-degree seeking status but student in this status are not eligible for financial aid. Learn about tuition costs and available financing options by calling an Admissions Counselor today.
Complete our easy admissions process and get started in less than four weeks!