Get a 10% tuition discount on our 100% online courses, designed to help you advance your career.
Colorado State University-Global Campus is the first and only 100% online public university in the United States. Designed to help working adults with busy schedules reach their educational and professional goals, CSU-Global is committed to your success.
Eligible AIPMM members receive a discount of 10% off our already low standard tuition rates. CSU-Global can help you get started earning your degree faster, but we also want to ensure that your continued education is affordable as well as helpful to your future success. CSU-Global provides a Tuition Guarantee so your tuition rate will be locked in from your very first class through graduation as long as you remain enrolled. Flexible financing options include federal financial aid and deferred payment plans for employer reimbursement. Simply, contact an advisor at 800-920-6723 OR apply online. Please be sure to mention that you are an AIPMM member and your member's name when speaking with an advisor.
- Get a Quality Education from a Regionally Accredited, Not-For-Profit University
- Gain Practical Knowledge In Career Relevant Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree Programs as well as Certificates of Completion
- Complete Your Weekly Assignments On Your Schedule with No Set Class Times or Locations
- Customize Your Degree With a Specialization in an Area of Personal and Professional Interest
- Earn Your Degree Faster With Accelerated 8-Week Terms
- Maximize Your Transfer Credit with Up To 90 Total Credits Accepted Towards a Bachelor’s Degree
- Military Inclusive Services and Benefits Support U.S. Servicemembers, Veterans, and Families
- Get Started Quickly With Our Streamlined Admissions Process and Monthly Term Start Dates.
CSU-Global Campus' Applied Business Management (MGT572) graduate course focuses on achieving and maintaining competitive advantage through strategic innovation, focused idea generation, and decision making in the global marketplace. The course utilizes current research, market analysis, and best practices to assist individuals and organizations in how to bring inventive products and services to market. The course also prepares individuals for the Certified Innovation Leader exam through the Association of International Product Marketing and Management (AIPMM).
If you are already a current CSU-Global student, please contact Student Accounts at 800-462-7845, ext. 4 OR email email@example.com.